Tigers Advanced Toddler 中一班
3-4 Year Old Classroom (Ratio 1:10)
Older toddlers are active and curious! They want to explore their surroundings. Feeling independent and being able to do things on their own are very important motivators at this age. We offer a well-balanced program in a safe and stimulating environment.
Children in our Tigers program experience:
- Self-awareness: learning to be independent and aware of their own needs and abilities. This leads to better self-esteem and growing confidence.
- Socially interactive and collaborative opportunities: learning to cooperate with adults and share with other learners in a positive and supportive environment.
- Early introduction to learning in circle time and initial language acquisition in Chinese and ABC’s. Children are introduced to Chinese poetry and traditional pre- school story time.
- Fine motor skills development: emergent writing starts when children have the opportunity to use their fine motor skills to fasten buttons, lace and trace letters.
- Gross motor development skills: balancing, climbing, cycling and free play in safe and inviting indoor and outdoor spaces.
- Sensory play: hands on activities: lacing, building blocks, legos.
- Music and movement: opportunities to learn to express themselves, enhancing coordination and obtain phonemic awareness through repetition, rhymes and songs.
- Arts and crafts: hands on holiday and seasonal activities.
- Spanish Lesson: colors, shapes, basic conversation
- Yoga Lesson: concentration, flexibility, coordination and Fun!