Penguins Young Toddler 小班
18 months – 2 years old (Ratio 1:5)
Children at this age of development are becoming increasingly independent. It is an exciting time for them to learn and grow at a rapid pace. Our bright and spacious classroom allows the children to play, pretend and make new friends!
Our Penguins are given lots of opportunities for:
- Gross motor development skills:
- – balancing, climbing, and free play in safe and inviting indoor and outdoor spaces. We have a large indoor gym with plenty of space to move around.
- Language acquisition:
- – Children this age are able to use single words, recognize their name and name familiar people and objects.
- – learning to be independent and aware of their own needs and abilities leads to self-confidence.
- Socially interactive and collaborative:
- – learning to cooperate with adults and share with other learners in a positive and supportive environment. Children at this ages generally play alongside their friends.
- Sensory play:
- – hands on activities across the academic curriculum and authentic opportunities to explore themes and concepts in an imaginative yet structured environment.
- Music and movement:
- – opportunities to learn to express themselves, learn rhythm, enhance coordination and obtain phonemic awareness through repetition, rhymes and songs.
- We provide parents with a daily report on their child. Diapers and wipes are included in the tuition.