What ages of children do you serve?
– We provide programs for children from ages 12 months (who can walk) to 5 years as well as after-school age children up to 12 year olds.
What are the schools hours of operation?
– Little Hands is conveniently open from 7:30am to 6:00 pm Monday to Friday.
Does Little Hands offer part- time enrollment as well?
– Yes we offer flexible choices for our part time programs for 2+ year olds. The program allows you to choose between 2 or 4 full days. Sorry we do not offer half days.
Please note: Our Penguin classroom 12 months to 23 months, the only option is 5 consecutive full days.
Are meals and snacks included in tuition?
– Yes we have a dedicated chef that serves Chinese and American well-proportioned, balanced, hand prepared meals on site for breakfast and lunch as well as healthy afternoon snacks, and we serve 1% organic milk only.
When is the best time to introduce new languages to our children?
– Anytime is a great time for becoming multilingual. The earlier the better.
My child has food allergies and how do you handle that?
– If you child has food allergies, or can only eat certain food ( e.g. gluten free, vegan..), parents must provide their own food. We are a nut – free center, please do not pack anything containing nuts.
What is your withdrawal / re – enrollment policy?
A written 30 – day notice is required for withdrawal. If you wish to return after withdrawing your child, space is not guaranteed and you are considered a new enrollment and must pay all fees again.
Do you offer tuition discount?
Yes, we offer discount to siblings, families of public services workers, ISD teachers.
How can I get more information about Little Hands?
– Please contact us at 512-572-1888 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org