What ages of children do you serve?
– We provide programs for children from ages 18 months to 5 years as well as after-school age children up to 12 year olds.
What are the schools hours of operation?
– Little Hands is conveniently open from 7:30am to 6:00 pm Monday to Friday.
Does Little Hands offer part- time enrollment as well?
– Yes we offer flexible choices for our part time programs for 2+ year olds. The program allows you to choose between 2 or 3 full days or 5 half days.
Please note: Our Penguin classroom 18 months to 2 year olds the option will only be 5 consecutive full days.
Are meals and snacks included in tuition?
– Yes we have a dedicated chef that serves Chinese and American well-proportioned, balanced, hand prepared meals on site for breakfast and lunch as well as healthy afternoon snacks.
Do we need to provide our own diapers and wipes for our child?
– No. In order to better accommodate our parents and children’ needs, we offer diapers and wipes for each child without additional charge. If child is in need of specific brand or product, the families are welcome to supply that. And parents need to supply pull ups as well if needed.
Does Little Hands only incorporate Chinese culture? What about American holidays?
– Yes children are taught the origins and history of Chinese festivals and holidays in addition to traditional U.S. holidays.
When is the best time to introduce new languages to our children?
– Anytime is a great time for becoming multilingual. The earlier the better.
My child has food allergies or how do you handle that?
– We are happy to accommodate your child’s food as needed.
What is your withdrawal / re – enrollment policy?
A written 30 – day notice is required for withdrawal. If you wish to return after withdrawing your child, space is not guaranteed and you must pay anew the registration fee along with other fees as to new enrollees.
Do you offer tuition discount?
Yes, we offer discount to siblings, kids from military, teachers and fire fighters families. We also offer discount for family who makes multi –month’s tuitions payment.
How can I get more information on enrolling my child or your current tuition rate?
– Please contact us at 512-572-1888 or email: email@example.com